BLOOM WEALTH is HIRING!
Client Service Associate – Our financial services firm is dynamic and growing. We have an immediate need for a Client Service Associate to join our team in Halifax, NS.
What are we looking for?
Our client service team is second to none. They are professional, personable and methodical in every aspect of their work and they are the backbone of our Bloom Wealth team. Are you an outgoing and trustworthy individual? Is your reliability unwavering? Are you able to prioritize, self-initiate and moderate, multitask and complete your work in a timely manner – with meticulous attention to detail – and all of this while maintaining a positive attitude?
The best companies know that in order to “bloom”, you have to create a culture of individuals who are engaged and motivated! We pride ourselves on providing a respectful, fun and driven environment where you enjoy coming to work as part of a supportive team.
We are looking forward to meeting the next member of our Bloom team!
Who is Bloom Wealth?
Bloom Wealth is a full-service financial services firm serving clients throughout Atlantic Canada and across Canada, from our offices in Halifax and Corner Brook. We pride ourselves for being a family oriented, boutique financial services firm. We are exceptionally attentive to our clients and driven by our commitment to provide first class advice in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
We are driven by a mantra of care, trust and growth for our team, business and community. Our knowledgeable advisors are experts in their field and collaborate constantly to ensure our clients are receiving the most practical and well-rounded advice available.
We passionately believe in planning for and protecting our client’s families and businesses so that they can focus on what’s important to them.
What would my days look like?
- Administrative assistance to Bloom advisors in sales preparation, ongoing service, and client maintenance.
- For investments: processing new accounts and trades; maintaining proper paperwork on each transaction
- For insurance: following all new business through the process step by step
- Ensure compliance procedures are maintained for all business
- Dealing with service providers to ensure client needs are met
- Managing internal CRM system
- Answering phones during business hours and assisting clients with simple requests or passing messages to advisors for product related or investment portfolio questions.
- Assisting in office related tasks such as ordering supplies, filing, dealing with suppliers, marketing support when needed, etc.
- Attend provider seminars as required
- Maximize client satisfaction and office efficiency
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to design, implement & maintain processes for office efficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Business Administration Degree/Diploma or equivalent (Mutual Funds and/or Insurance License would be beneficial but not required)
- Experience working in a financial services environment preferred but not necessary
- Full-time: Monday – Friday (40 hours per week)
- Salary to be negotiated based on experience
If you are interested, please send us your resume along with a cover letter describing why this is a role you would embrace.
Application Deadline: September 10, 2019
Apply directly to:
Executive Director & Principal